Friday, December 23, 2011

OOTD>Neon Mini

I purchases this amazing mini skirt from Forever 21...and let me tell you, I LOVE IT!! I got it for I think $9.80.  I have always been so into neon and can never find anything in my size.  I am showing two different looks.  


The first is more casual and not how I really envisioned wearing the skirt.  Yes, I envision my outfits, plus I was experimenting with my hair and I didn't love it.  Ok, the outfit.  


Skirt: Neon mini from Forever 21
Top: Leopard print scarf from Torrid
Sweater: Boyfriend Sweater from Macys
Leggings and Boots: Torrid



What do you think?


Next, I wanted to wear the skirt again for the Curvy qt fashion show that I attended (I will be doing a separate post about) and needed to dress it up a bit.  UNFORTUNATELY, it wasn't exactly what I wanted again.  I wanted to do a sheer tight or mesh tight with my over the knee boots, but I was at my moms and didn't have them in my possession.  Ok so outfit:


Top: Target Striped maxi dress (tied and tucked in to make look like a shirt)
Blazer: Target
Skirt: Forever 21
Leggings: Forever 21
Boots: Torrid
Necklace: Nordstrom Rack  ( LOVE IT)








What do you think? Which outfit/hair style do you prefer?

4 comments:

  1. Love love love both of these looks. Hard to say which one I like best. Love the hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gotta say, I'm digging the stripes..very sharp. And your hair is gorgeous there as well. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that miniskirt - I want one!

    I like both outfits personally.

    ReplyDelete