Friday, April 13, 2012

OOTD>leather and neon

Hi All...


I bought this fabulous maxi from lane bryant about 2 weeks ago ( maybe its still too new for website because I can't find on there) and I had to have it.  The dress reminded me of the leopard maxi they came out with last season.  The leopard one I bought is a 26/28 and so is this one...BUT it runs so much smaller.  I was a bit self conscious in the new dress because I don't like how tight it is on me. I got over it.  I love the colors in this dress.  So bright and so fun for Spring.  It is reminiscent of neon which I am all about.  


I paired the dress with my old metallic coat from Macy's because I thought it kind of gave the dress an edge.  I wore lots of jewelry and my new neon clutch from Target.  I also just had my hair high lighted by my amazing hair dresser Le Ann Evans.  I get a lot of questions about where I get my hair done and who does my color.  Well Le Ann does, and I never stray.  She is in Anaheim Hills at Alexanders Salon.






Dress: Lane Bryant
Jacket: Macy's
Clutch: Target
Jewelry: Forever 21
  Believe it or not, my husband took about 50 pictures.  All but about 10 were awful.  I long for a good photographer.


What do you guys think?
Tiff

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful as always. And I was fortunate enough to see you and the outfit in person which is always better than pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is very sexy and can easily be worn to brunch with flats and a cardigan or for a night out on the town with some killer heels. Werk it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress and you look gorgeous!
    XO Velvet d'Amour

    ReplyDelete
  4. The jacket and dress go so well together :)

    ReplyDelete