I was booked to do make-up for a photo shoot on Sunday. Usually when I am doing make-up, I like my make-up to be on point. So I tried my new NYX glitter palette.
1. I did a normal black smokey eye.
2. I then took a dark brown and went over the top of the black shadow to give it more of a super dark brown look.
3. I took the glitter and used it on my eyelid.
4. I contoured the crap out of my face with a brown shadow and then used orange blush.
5. I used my lady gaga for MAC nude lipstick and glass.
For my outfit, I wore my VERY comfortable Torrid leopard leggings and my VERY comfortable Torrid boots. I love these boots and leggings so much. My favorite types of clothes are comfortable but still cute. I also wore my new Owl fringe top from Torrid. So basically I was head to toe in Torrid which was not intentional, just how I made my outfit. The owl shirt is a Torrid size 4 and as you can see, it is quite big. I love the fit, it can be thrown off the shoulder or pulled down for a little cleavage. My leggings are a size 3 and boots are a size 11.
I realize these aren’t the most flattering pictures of me…or should I say my 900 chins, but I am fat…and I have a double chin…deal with it.
What do you think?