Friday, December 17, 2010

Finally! Sequin Blazer Options in the US!

I waited a very long time before making my big purchase of the Joana Hope Sequin Blazer on Simply Be.  I also needed to be in the U.K. to receive it.  Luckily for me, my fiance lives in England and I was able to purchase one.  I was in England for a little over 2 months and when I came back to the U.S. I noticed sequin blazers everywhere!  I am going to talk about 3 options.  You will see me pictured here in my Joana Hope blazer.   I purchased it in a UK size 32, so about around a US size 26-28.  When in doubt, I generally go a size up but this jacket was much too big.  So that is good news for the bigger gals.  I would say this jacket would fit up to a US size 32.

Something I have noticed is how pricey these jackets can be. Now torrid and Forever 21+ have a plus size sequin blazer option.  I hope you guys are excited as I am about this new trend and option for us in our size!

www.forever21.com                                                       www.torrid.com

No comments:

Post a Comment