Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas in Cali

I had an absolutely wonderful Christmas.  I spent it with my entire family and we all went out for Teppanaki. I purchased this red sequin sweater from Steinmart (of all places) and  have been saving it to wear for the holidays.  I absolutely love red and I love wearing red lipstick.  My outfit was a mixture of lots of pieces from lots of different places.

Sweater: Steinmart (they still have plenty in black, silver, and red)


Leggings: Torrid Faux Leather

Jewelry: Torrid and Macys

The pictures didn't turn out great.  I couldn't get around to taking them until very late.  I tend to like taking pics when I feel the freshest.  Here are some more pics. 






I wanted to do bright red lips. I used my MAC Redd pencil and MAC Ruby woo lipstick mixed in O from Mac so it wouldn't be so orangey and bright.   I kept my eyes simple and in the brown family with toasted from Urban Decay and Mulch from MAC.

I hope that everyone had a great holiday.  I can't wait to post some of my christmas gifts, including my new gold sequin Uggs!! Woot Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment