Saturday, January 1, 2011

3 days of 1 boot

For Christmas my grandmother got me a pair of Gold Sequin Uggs.  I generally am not one to love Uggs...they are kind of on the same level as crocs to me.  Despite my feelings, I can't resist ghetto gold and I certainly can't resist all ghetto gold sequins.  On top of being obnoxiously flashy, these boots are incredibly comfortable.  I decided to base my next three days of clothing choices around these boots.  Every outfit had a different theme and look.  

First outfit was just my casual look.  One of my other gifts was this faux leather coat from Lane Bryant.  I paired it with a black smocked top and a pair of ripped up jeggings from the target Pure Energy collection.   (I apologize for the non-standing pictures.  We haven't quite yet figured out how to get a full length picture without a staircase on my camera unless the photographer is about 10 feet away.)




I am pretty fortunate in the sense that I have a lot of accessories and quite a bit of Betsey Johnson accessories.  I live for a deal and you can usually find a great deal on Betsey accessories. Below are pics of jewelry that I wore throughout the week with my shiny new uggs. 



My next outfit was more bohemian.  I have had this great velvet shirt which I got at Lane Bryant about 6 years ago.  The bodice of it is all velvet and it has this chiffon draping.  I paired it with a black mini skirt, a pair of tights and this great motorcycle denim jacket.  For my accessories I wore my Betsey whistle necklace.






My last outfit, I unfortunately did not get a great picture of.  I was getting my hair done and was at the salon for about 4 hours and then had to do make up for someone before a new years eve party.  I took a couple pics of my hair, which I FINALLY got my highlights touched up and added some red and purple.  My make-up I mixed my own eyeshadows together so its a combination of about 5 pinkish colors.  I used Amour by Nars on my cheeks and then highlighted with my favorite, belightful.  On my lips I used one of my favorite MAC colors, Show Orchid.  It is so bright and flashy and looks great when you are trying to make a statement.  









No comments:

Post a Comment