Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My Knight in shining armor. (plus a lil fat girl rant)

So many of us big girls think that good looking great guys are just an unfathomable possibility.  In fact, I personally know some that are afraid of even going into a club that doesn't specialize in bigger women.  This is no way to be!! I met my now wonderful fiancé in a bar that mostly only guys with popped colors and sideways red sox hats go to. Not that there is anything wrong with a meathead every now and again, I just wouldn't marry a meat head.

Look...swoon..isn't he handsome?  On top of my very own Knight...(his last name is Knight...get it, get it ;) )he is an amazing man.  A man that loves me unconditionally, has a great job, great family, smart, and a sexy strong body.  Sorry if this embarrasses you honey! 

My point is this, ladies...there is no reason to settle.  There is no reason to avoid any bar/club that isn't size specific.  My friend made a very good point the other day, there is an abundance of good men that like bigger women, it is just getting them to be OK with the fact that they like bigger women.  This very same friend has dated a hottie a time or two as well.  


At the end of the day, what makes you a strong confident woman is not the man (or woman) you have in your life, it is that you have confidence, class, and can make all of your own decisions without a glimmer of doubt.  The rest of it just sort of falls into place.  I was at a place in my life where I knew that I deserved an amazing man like Mr. Knight and I deserved all the love he had to give me.  I haven't turned back since and we are now engaged to be married.  When you love yourself it is so much easier to let love in.  My last piece of advice is this...PAY ATTENTION TO THE RED FLAGS.  Don't make exceptions for yourself, when you start doing that, that is when you lose yourself and lose your self confidence.  BE STRONG LADIES!


I leave you with some pictures of my cute little pudding pie. 






3 comments:

  1. I la la la la LOOOOVE this blog dollface =)
    So perfect and so true. That's a smart friend you sure have that gave you the advice btw..she must be pretty awesome hint hint. oh and its more then 1 or 2 hotties that she has dated, come on girl. NEVER SETTLE BIOTCHES!!!!! muah! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post Tiff. There is never any reason to settle and in any relationships. I'm so glad you found someone who makes you so happy and is so good to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tiffany, I found your blog through Facebook and I really enjoy it. This is one of my faviorte post, you guys are such a beatiful couple!

    ReplyDelete