Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcome To The Fatwalk

Hey Everyone, 

Welcome to my blog on the fatwalk.  As you can see I have been posting a ton.  Before I announced that I had a blog, I wanted there to be a bunch of content.  My goal was to set it up so that it was all ready for January 1st and I did it...yay!  I have been wanting some sort of creative outlet for a very long time

A little bit about me.  I have been overweight my whole life and have always had a passion for fashion.  For as long as I can remember I have been dressing and doing my make up a little bit left of center.  I can go on and on about all the crazy things I have worn throughout the years but one thing that has always stuck is my love for SEQUINS and really anything that sparkles and shines.  I am 26 years old and am a plus size model. I had been living in Boston for the last couple of years and I am now back living in Southern California, where I am from. My fiance is from England and is living there at the moment, so I have 3 different time zones influencing my fashion. A whole new door was opened to me when I discovered Evans, Asos, and Simply Be.  I run all different sizes and one of my biggest problems is the fact that I am very large chested and tend not to fit in anything that doesn't stretch.  But, I do not let it stop me.  If I am really in love with something that doesn't fit, I have no problem busting out the scissors and cutting it until it does. 

One of the other things that I got into when I started modeling was make up and styling.  On my first photo shoot ever, I ended up styling and doing the make up of a couple of the other models that were there and it just stuck.  I have styled and done make up for many different things since then with most of my clients being plus size.  Making sure the world is a big beautiful place is a passion of mine and its something I love to do. 

I really hope you all enjoy my blog, and I hope that I can inspire many with my love for plus size fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment